Keeping in mind, today’s dire need to provide the promising passionate musical aspirants and veteran musicians lead a basic comfortable life and enable them to earn a sustainable living, Dr. TVG’s AIMA has conceived various programs, that are being executed with pious interests in making the arts and artists survive and succeed.
AIMA is creating avenues to help people pursue their passion unscathed by the demands of daily life, be it an innately talented kid or a retired musician in his 70s wanting to spread the light of his knowledge.
Living in Art Foundation
- Prodigy Development – For children under 15 wanting support for art education.
- Art of Teaching – For the passionate artists who want to build a teaching career.
- Sahayaa – For the elderly artists
Did you know that there’s a musician out there who entertained you with his art during his career who can’t afford minimal health care?
Did you know a teacher who wants to make music a full-time career is juggling day jobs to afford a decent livelihood?
How can you support?
Kalaa Poshak AIMA's Patron Program
AIMA’s Patron Program – KALAA POSHAK – is a group of our most valued friends and supporters who empower us in protecting and promoting Indian Arts and Culture and being a pillar of support to budding artists and veteran musicians. You will engage with Patrons who are committed to the preservation and propagation of art and artists and who believe that music transcends barriers and must reach all.
Your contributions will help AIMA by directly supporting the following initiatives and programs:
- Creating job opportunities for economically deprived music aspirants.
- Promoting and presenting prodigies from different strata of society.
- Propagate the glory of Indian Music & Culture to the younger generation through workshops and camps.
- Extend financial aid, medical insurance and job opportunities for the veterans in the field of music and its allied services.
- Reach out to the Corporates to help them de-stress and optimise their potential to the fullest.