TALENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The primary goal of the project is to identify passionate and talented individuals, especially from economically disabled (underprivileged communities) who may not typically consider a future in performing arts, and groom them into performing musicians of international standards.
Why this program?
- A paucity of committed result-oriented training centers in different areas of music like the ones we have in sports disciplines.
- Lack of economic support necessary to pursue ones passion in music as a professional.
- One does not find any tangible results towards identifying eminent performers from the multitude of reality shows in the media.
- Absence of long-term commitment either in giving or receiving training for credible accomplishment.
- Ultimate sadness comes out of the divisive effects of today’s multimedia